Grace was just a normal girl, living the life that every teenager would dream of. All she wanted to do was meet her idol, but of course that turned into so much more. Will she ever trust boys again? Will she finally find love? Only time will tell.
Grace loved him. Well at least she thought she did. Does she love him now and if not, why not?
Read this story to find out!
Categories: Characters: Chaz Somers
, Jeremy Bieber
, Justin Bieber
, Kenny Hamilton
, Original Character (female)
, Pattie Mallette
, Ryan Butler
, Ryan Good
, Scooter Braun
Genre: RomanceLength: Multi-ChapterTags: age difference
, lost love
, twitterWarnings: Alcohol Abuse
, Eating Disorder
1. A Night To Remember by JDBMotto [Reviews - 51] (462 words)
2. Perfect…? by JDBMotto [Reviews - 8] (640 words)
3. Booty Poppin' by JDBMotto [Reviews - 9] (912 words)
4. Private by JDBMotto [Reviews - 7] (1149 words)
5. Chase by JDBMotto [Reviews - 10] (826 words)
6. ED by JDBMotto [Reviews - 7] (848 words)
7. Bikini by JDBMotto [Reviews - 6] (1074 words)
8. Yellow Raincoat by JDBMotto [Reviews - 13] (737 words)
9. Official by JDBMotto [Reviews - 11] (975 words)
10. Trust by JDBMotto [Reviews - 7] (853 words)
11. Dress by JDBMotto [Reviews - 6] (1646 words)
12. Addiction by JDBMotto [Reviews - 13] (1236 words)
13. Carrie by JDBMotto [Reviews - 12] (1089 words)
Would you put hoes before bros? Or bros before hoes?
14. Canada by JDBMotto [Reviews - 11] (377 words)
Would you go back? If life got that worst? Would you rewind and hope the future would be better? See that's the thing. If only we could rewind...
15. Promise by JDBMotto [Reviews - 16] (1006 words)
Would you be willing to ruin everything for a split second decision? I know I wouldn't. That's because I know everything will be alright...
16. Need by JDBMotto [Reviews - 5] (636 words)
He promised me a safe and honest life between us, obviously he can't keep promises...
17. Loyalty by JDBMotto [Reviews - 10] (867 words)
If your idol was down what would you do? Would you blame them? Would you support them? Would you stay with them or would you leave them? Beliebers they stay, fans they don't...
18. Frigid by JDBMotto [Reviews - 17] (871 words)
Did any of them want it to end this way? Will Grace go back to her old ways? Trust is the key, but do they even have that?
19. Phone Call by JDBMotto [Reviews - 8] (843 words)
Would you forgive him? Even after he broke your heart? They say there is only one person for you. Do you believe that or do you believe there are plenty of fish in the sea?
20. The Ring by JDBMotto [Reviews - 8] (910 words)
It's times like these that you realise which of your friends are the best. Which of them really care for you, but most of all, which would put there life on hold for you. Because really, that's what everyone needs, friends like you and I
21. A Shack by JDBMotto [Reviews - 6] (607 words)
They say you hurt the ones you love the most, maybe thats why Justin hurt Grace.
22. Doubt by JDBMotto [Reviews - 5] (845 words)
if you could look into the future and know what the future was going to be like, would you look or would you want it to be a surprise
23. Dad. by JDBMotto [Reviews - 6] (737 words)
If your family would cause you this much pain who you forgive them?
This is Graces's time for the spotlight.
24. Understatement by JDBMotto [Reviews - 3] (596 words)
If I could take away the pain, and put a smile on your face, baby I would